Sunday, April 15, 2012

Today i went to the kerala trip with specimens of my company. It's not like i'm perfect, it was a unique experience. The specimen no.1, a small boy who wants and knows how to get things his way. Specimen no.2, a new born baby who doesn't know anything. Specimen no.3, a sad man who complaints about everything. Specimen no.4, the guy who i taut was normal turned out to be a volcano. The study of human behaviour is definately a intersting hobby. But what intersts me is how i tend to discover parts of myself in the processes of interaction. What i found about me is, i'm neighter a follower nor a leader. I don't like to follow through other's wishes nor i know how to lead. So ultimately i end up alone as a wanderer... The other thing i learned is , when people talk about me, i don't give a dame, but if ppl try to hurt, scold or try to force ppl i love into doing things they don't wanna do. Then it's like provoking me for a fight, i can't refuse, i simply can't stand it. Let alone anything happen to me, but nothing should happen to ppl i love or care about. This is the current mentalily, of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment